Thread: need advice
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I bought mine from Tischer as well, and they were fine. It was the third car i have bought from them. Sheehy Nissan in Glen Burnie is always nice, but you really have to haggle. They put a marked down price on the window and hope people will just take it and not haggle. The only dealer i would stay away from is Norris Nissan in Ellicott City. I was working with them for a couple days. We finally reached an agreement over the phone. I came in and signed all of the preliminary paperwork and while I was waiting to finish up the financing they came and told me they had to knock $2500 off my trade.

The tough thing for you is going to be finding the car you want. There just aren't that many base with sport packages around.