View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:06 AM   #9 (permalink)
Z-less
Base Member

Drives: No 370 yet
Z-less is on a distinguished road

Yea she was drinking and she took a bar. Then the cops knocked on my door that following day and asked if she can step outside. We didnt know till the cop told us that she slightly grazed a suv as well. It was the mexican couple that called the cops on us. How do I know that they are mexican? Well they have 10 cars parked around there house with a dozen kids running around. (I am mexican too but do not meet the stereotype qualifications) The lady cop told me in a very mean way to stay in the house cause she wanted to talk to my girlfriend. So I gave that lady attitude and went inside. She wanted me in the house because she noticed my girls eyes were real red and puffy and asked her if she was ok and if I was hitting her. She said no as she was crying for wrecking my car. Then the mexican couple asked for $500 in damages and they took it to some shop and wanted to do it under the table and not get the insurance company involved. I decided to wait on giving them the money because I was skeptical of the place and wanted to take it to a shop myself know that was too much for the damage done. I never heard from the couple again or saw the suv??? In the end I have a 98 hatch and on my way to glory as I am saving up for a Nismo hence the name z-less.
Z-less is offline   Reply With Quote