View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Even with snow tires, I would be hesitant to take the Z out in the snow unless I really had to. It just wasn't built for that type of weather. Factor in the fact that it sits relatively low to the ground and rear wheel drive and your just asking for it. An old front wheel drive beater Corolla with all season tires would be safer to drive in the snow than our Z with the stock summers tires.

I'm not saying its impossible, on the contrary. Many on here have used a winter tire setup with some succedd. Personally I'd rather not risk it. It's not a Ferrari or Lambo by any means, but its still pretty expensive.... to me anyways.

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote