View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKindaGuy View Post
Seeing the temps hit 240 F degrees and whether the temps are sustained the entire time you are driving the car is two different things.

Unless a person lives in a continued hot climate with temperatures above 90 to 95 F degrees all the time I don't see how the temps can be persistentently sustained at that high temp all the time.
It must be Arizona and just a few places like that, because I live in Orlando and its hot as hell here. A couple of weeks ago it got so hot and humid we thought our home A/C had broken because it could not get the house below 78. Turns out from talking to people at work most people were having the same issue and the A/C has been fine since. yet even in that heat my car doesn't approach 240. Barely gets to 220 in regular driving with the outside temps in the high 90's.