View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Zat_Zuma
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Touring auto
Zat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of lightZat_Zuma is a glorious beacon of light

I'm still waiting (49 days to build, 44 days waiting for delivery) At least it's kinda comforting to hear someone has been waiting longer than I. 6MT just got his delivered yesterday and his car was ordered after ours. So in summary, there is no rhyme or reason on sequence of delivery. It would not surprise me that if we'll be waiting 100 days or more, from purchase date.

Make sure you ask for something from the dealership to compensate you for the extrodinarly long wait time. I'm talking free oil changes and free extended warrenty. If I didn't have the yellow color, I'd be cancelling my order and waiting for the 2010's just to save the costs of depreciation and loss of use for the year. Winter is only 2 and a bit, months away.

Are you listening Nissan? ....... your Canadian customer service from Japan ... sucks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Hello.

My name is Randy and I'm still waiting for my 370Z which I ordered from Patrick at Sherwood Nissan at the beginning of April.

I have a hard time getting information out of these guys and when I do, it seems contradictory. First, I was going to get an order number within a week. That didn't happen and when I asked about it, I was eventually told a story about how production was supposed to end in May, but because Sherwood is the biggest dealer in Canada, their customers were guaranteed cars SOMETIME THIS YEAR. Now I'm told by Patrick that he expects all of his orders to be here within the next two weeks.

Very encouraging - has anyone had any luck locating winter tires for these things?? Preferably Blizzaks??