View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
V8Killer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: It Hard Till It Pops
V8Killer is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this helps, but I got the Stillen UD pulley. It is to reduce the stress on the alternator by 20%percent I believe just check the website. It does have a little bit more quickness on the rpms though I see it more in 3rd I feel it wanting more and pushing over a "hill" as I'd like to think. This is just my own experience. I have talked to the dealership near me and they told me all that harmonic balance ******** and da da da. I talked to the dealership I bought it from he said no, it doesn't mess with your timing or anything it actually is a good modification and it will not void my warranty. When I brought my vehicle in for an oil change I talked to the guys at the dealership that said no on the install and these guys couldn't believe the boss said that. This is just my experience though make some phone calls and talk to other people. In in the end, it's your car and your money, if you can't afford to fix your car if a mod voids your warranty then I would advise you not to get in the racing business.
V8Killer is offline   Reply With Quote