View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 07:14 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
unfortunately i don't have a stock dyno. I can only base my statements by the experience i've had with the kit on my car. As far as the torque goes, maybe 282tq (mustang dyno) is all that can be expected from this kit. Either way, the performance i am seeing now was not worth what i spent IMO. Barely pulling away from stock 370's down the 1/4 mile and on some, um, "spirited" highway pulls with other stock 370's was not worth that 8k. And i have videos that show me vs stock z's. But at the end of the day, if i could go back and do it over again, i'd do it differently.

If i had the money i probably would.
The reason for the low torque is the rib set up that stillen uses on the back of the blower and bracket.This causes slight belt slippage ,and the power to come on later in the power band.