View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:06 PM   #6806 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

About the GT-R meet on Saturday, I was on NAGTROC to check out the details and I don't think they are having the BBQ anymore. They are still meeting there for breakfast and a small tech session, but after that they are going to caravan to Hyperfest. Here's the post from there:

Quote:
You know what...I think thats going to be the official plan now.

Change of plans!

So everyone can make their way up to Frederick Nissan by 9 AM, we can enjoy a quick breakfast with the Service Manager and GT-R Tech and then head caravan style from there to Hyperfest. I really wanted to show you guys a few of these roads and give you lunch but there would be no time for it and Hyperfest.

That being considered we should be able to get the Shop Cars out with us that morning as well.

This should work for everyone. Lets just get the word out and we will see everyone at Frederick Nissan at 9AM on June 18th!