Thread: 2012 gt600?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #58 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
And yes, those are 6-pot fronts.

With both cars you can clearly see the lower control arms. Not sure what R&T was thinking...
They do look like smaller 6-pots I agree. The rears appear unchanged to me, but it's rolling '12 rubber/rims. I think that Ford is doing some things though, and that this car is not "a package". Maybe they are just testing the brakes this day. Who knows?

I'm going to remain hopeful that 6-pots up front mean better things all around and they are just systematically testing it.

Ford has a real winner if they can tweak the bean counters arm juuuuust a touch!
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote