Thread: 2012 gt600?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #45 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
My elbow bumps the latch on my Z and 5.0. You get used to it after a while and learn to rest your arm in a different position.

Anyways, the GT500 in the pictures has a solid axle. You can clearly see the lower control arms in the side profile pics... not sure why the mag people didn't pick up on that.
Not sure why they didn't pick up on the fact that the 2012 is already out and they are catching '13 test mules. That article is junk in my opinion because of the IRS being hinted at (BS as we both noted), and they don't even know what year test mule they are observing.

The console is a minor thing, you're right, I could adjust, but the interior is just so damn nice that it was the only thing I could nit-pick at aside from the wasted space behind the driver/passenger seats!
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote