View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:42 AM   #40 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
Not in the slightest. I'm just stating a fact. Is it not true? As for me, I would want to support a vendor who supports the forum that shares in the passion I partake. But hey, that's just me.
hey man, i'm all for that... I understand that you promote a company for which you work and that you like using their products... that's all cool with me and it seems like you do good work... which is always an asset to a forum such as this. I also think Phil does excellent work and he also uses some adam's products and promotes those products in order to sell them.. it's all a business and I definitely understand that.

However, when I asked you about some products you said that "you weren't familiar with them"... really Blackfire wet diamond you aren't familiar with at all? FinishKare? Pretty much every pro detailer out there has either used or is at least familiar with these 2 products... and they are 2 of the BEST sealants on the market IMO anyway... Duragloss 105 for instance is a sealant that I was referred to by a professional detailer.. I found it at my local western auto for 11.00 and it is one of the best sealants I have used as far as durability is concerned.

I'm saying I understand you have an agenda.. I just don't want to see other great products played down because adams happens to be a sponser of this site.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote