Thread: 2012 gt600?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 12:35 AM   #39 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Among a group of overly proud Z owners. It's a plastic Chevy with a cut-rate interior and an engine that God designed. Got some hi's, got some lows, but it does what I bought it for. If you think it's something you would want, go buy one yourself, but don't paint me as overly proud just because I decided to get one and you chose not to. I will admit that just having the car in my sig. and drawing "Oh he's overly proud and has a small **** blah blah blah" from it does make me feel pretty damn good. It means that people are hating, and I love it. I used to say stuff like that about people with corvette's and Viper's, too. Now I say it about 599 and GT2 owners, lmao!.
the thing is you have to remember where you are... you are an outsider, and a troll for the most part. you only garnered the small penis comment, because you are like to the mighty LSX you newbie Z owners.. on a Z site.. take that **** somewhere else... you seem somewhat knowledgable about cars, and then sometimes you go over the top... You know you are a troll, and you tool about... im not the 1st person to tell you so.. but I have to wonder if you have any social skills in real life... because if you are irl as you are here, i would doubt that you have ever seen the inside of a woman without paying for her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Some of what I posted is fact (IRS turned down in the 60's), and some of it is opinion (That it's a joke to have a 600bhp car with 285's.)

However, it WAS at least on topic.

I daily drive a 145bhp car and love it. Does that mean my **** is 12" on work-days?

Of course I won't sway these people. Most of them have cars making around 280whp and complain about wheelspin and not being able to "control all that power". 600bhp is just good discussion material for 'em. Not something they actually are contemplating.
I never said none of it was fact... but a good portion of it is your opinion, and honestly thats great. but you don't offer it as such, you offer it as tho, your word was law. and it's laughable at best. I daily drive a chevy.. and old at 190bhp v6... lol and I love it. again, you only were taunted with the penis comment, because your trolling is old and played out... you wanna discuss how superior the LSX is, goto the corvette/camaro/chevy forums.

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote