View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:12 PM   #899 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHC View Post
I'm a general dentist who bought a 40th Anniversary Z for sentimental reasons. I go way back to the late 70's where I remember riding my bike several times with friends to Datsun dealerships drooling over 5-speed 280Zs on the lot. So 1983 I got 280ZX and in '92 got a 300ZX. All were coupes without the T-roof. Then at the '09 LA Auto Show I saw the 370Z on display and feel in love with the Z all over again as it reminded me of the original 240-280Zs. I do think the '90-'96 Zs were the best looking of all the generations, then perhaps the first generation, then this latest generation. Now I daily drive it to the office. Nissan did a superb job with the 370Z styling wise. I just wish they gave more attention to the clutch which has to be one of the worse feeling clutches of all the manual tranny cars I've owned, and I've owned many!
Very cool.