View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 02:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
Sashimi
Base Member

Drives: Pearl White 370z
Sashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond reputeSashimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
Lol - this is a good repost as there always seems to be someone who doesn't know about the feature....

Reading every page of a manual can get pretty dry esp if you have the car already ..... funny how ppl are ready, willing and able to jump down someone's throat for not searching, etc on the first offense....
ya, I usually search, but I don't really make a big deal about reposts unless the topic read something along the lines of "Is the 370z rear wheel drive?" or something of that sort.

Plus I should of wrote "This thread was posted on my iphone" It's not the easiest to search on an iphone.