View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 12:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGMMNY View Post
Btw guys, I didn't want to make this into a pissing contest. I just wanted some advice on what to purchase being that I'm a beginner. To me, being a beginner means not to dive in heads first before testing the waters. So being economical about which kit our products I would use are apart of how I made my decision. Could i have purchased the Adams basic, starter or top of the line $1000 buck kit? Yep, and could've done so without reservation. However, I processed your advice and the advice I got from Autopia and made an informed decision. Now as I gain experience detailing my car I will step up to more advanced products. But for now I think this solution fits my needs.

I hope my post doesn't offend anyone. I just wanted everyone to back away from their keyboards before firing of another volley of posts.
and later on you might purchase some adam's stuff and really like it a lot. I am getting ready to try a sealant called "liquid glass" it's been around for a long time and is supposedly a VERY hard product. I look forward to giving it a try over my FK1000.... plus it got excellent reviews.

Like I said, mix and match and you'll find the right products.
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote