Thread: 2012 gt600?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #22 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

If you dislike how this forums devolve or get derailed, no one is making you hang around and read them. I know you're a passionate car guy and a tech know-it-all, but there is an ignore function if you dislike any one poster. You don't need to get all salty. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
All you two had to do was say "We don't know much about Ford/Mustangs/etc. please don't get to deep on the topic" rather than having to de-rail the thread because you don't have a damn clue what it's about when someone goes a bit further in depth with it.

Or it could be like plenty other tech threads on this site. It stays technical for 1, maybe 2 pages, and then turns into the petty crap lots of sites out there are known for.

In the end though, I'm going to go back to playing with my 500+ horsepower American V8's and Italian shotguns and you are going to say whatever it is you want to say and I'm really not going to give a damn about it because you're just some guy on the internet and I don't get to wound up over it, even though it is fun to talk a bit of smack now and then when you're bored, the point remains that your opinion/thoughts are entertaining and that's about it until you have something to offer that I can profit from. I have yet to see that, though. You like to just run your keyboard and that's fine. I take mine out for a spin now and then as well.

However, I enjoyed expressing my views on the GT500 as it's one of the cars I considered and I hope maybe to help someone who is also considering it if I can have cleared up any vagaries for them.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote