Thread: 2012 gt600?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #20 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
dude, it started to smell like "winning" the moment you came in brah...

All you two had to do was say "We don't know much about Ford/Mustangs/etc. please don't get to deep on the topic" rather than having to de-rail the thread because you don't have a damn clue what it's about when someone goes a bit further in depth with it.

Or it could be like plenty other tech threads on this site. It stays technical for 1, maybe 2 pages, and then turns into the petty crap lots of sites out there are known for.

In the end though, I'm going to go back to playing with my 500+ horsepower American V8's and Italian shotguns and you are going to say whatever it is you want to say and I'm really not going to give a damn about it because you're just some guy on the internet and I don't get to wound up over it, even though it is fun to talk a bit of smack now and then when you're bored, the point remains that your opinion/thoughts are entertaining and that's about it until you have something to offer that I can profit from. I have yet to see that, though. You like to just run your keyboard and that's fine. I take mine out for a spin now and then as well.

However, I enjoyed expressing my views on the GT500 as it's one of the cars I considered and I hope maybe to help someone who is also considering it if I can have cleared up any vagaries for them.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 06-12-2011 at 09:25 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote