View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #57 (permalink)
arcticreaver
Track Member

Drives: 2009 Z34 7AT PG
arcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond reputearcticreaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to arcticreaver Send a message via MSN to arcticreaver Send a message via Yahoo to arcticreaver

somehow panerai is loosing it's appeal to me. my watch to own for sure is the omega speedmaster 125 -

it's a HUGE and heavy watch. without the crown, it's about 42mm and with the crown its almost 45mm. and the weight with the metal bracelet is 183g. it's been stated that only 2000 where made.

the look of the watch was that appealing to me at first, but i think it grew on me. and after i read about the history of the watch, it just made this watch the one watch that i need to have.

that is a watch that is going to take me some time because i would have to drop around 2.5k for the watch, most likely it's got some wear and tear and dings and dents so i would most definitely spend about another 1k for restoration by sending it to omega.

so my next watch in the near future is probably going to be the Seiko SBDQ001.

diameter 40mm
thickness12.8mm
weight 94g

nice size and nice weight. and not too bad of a price.
arcticreaver is offline   Reply With Quote