View Single Post
Old 07-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

I run a marketing department for a large technology supplier... and the OP here is exactly what I'd say on a forum if I wanted people to think there was no problem when in fact there really is a problem. So, I'll just say it... you're either a shill for Nissan or for some reason you sympathize with car companies like Nissan. Nissan needs to deal with this ! Let's stop the apologies and excuse-making on their behalf.

Oh and there are plenty of former Porsche owners around here... the 996 rms issue was a dark period in porsche history and is representative of their very shift to a money-hungry machine not a sports car company. And even still, I see Porsche as going to much greater lengths to take care of its post entry into service issues... whereas nissan has yet to even take a clear position on this issue.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote