Thread: Venaci Wheels?
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #429 (permalink)
abgyak
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370z - 260z - 280zx
abgyak will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIP-STATUS View Post
from looking at the picture i think this is what happen.
This is what you have.
20x9.5 et+31 A disk with 25mm made it +6 to clear your brakes
20x11et -2 R disk for the rear.
Yes T disk will clear better,but at the time wheels was ordered they did not have T disk and was not going to do a run any time soon.
But even with T disk you still have the use spacers.
When measured the width of the fronts is not 9.5 inch but 10 inch as shown in previous post.

Quote:
But if you want to try this first.
Put your front wheels in the rear,it should need no spacers.
Put your rear in the front with the 25mm and see how that clears.If it's clear your Akebono by 6mm then yes the center is on the wrong way.
Check it out and if i'm right.
As requested:

Front wheels in Rear = 20mm clearance

Rear Wheels in Front + 25mm spacer = 11mm brake caliper clearance

Quote:
Let me know what you want to do from there.
You can have your tech remove the face and have them on the way we need them to be.And let me know the cost and we'll take care of it.And that should sit perfect the way you want it.
If not let me know what you want to do.
And i will also find out on monday from my side
thanks
rick
Unfortunately there's no wheel company here in the country that specializes in disassembling 3 piece wheels. I already tried asking most of the top wheel shops in town and they never heard of any that can professionally disassemble 3 piece wheels in the country. Since the rears fit in perfectly, all is needed is to change the front wheels.. I suggest you sending me new sets of front wheels with the correct offsets and that should be great and i can send you back the current ones but i wont be responsible for the shipping charges.

Quote:
I will try to call work on monday morning and find out asap for you.
Get back to me ASAP. And as for the paypal dispute, you know paypal will automatically close the dispute on the 15th this month. & when it closes i dont have anything to hold on to. So if there's no solution by the 15th, i just have to escalate it to paypal claim and leave it to paypal to decide. If i get my money back, i will send it back to you once this problem is resolved. Sounds fair enough? I hope u'd fully understand my situation. Thanks..

Brunei Darussalam: Abode Of Peace