View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_370 View Post
Well KDO, I got my hubcentric rings installed and I still have the shake. The catch... my tires wont stay balanced.

I got them balanced when I put the rings on, everything was fabulous. 30 minutes later, a little shake --> 1 hour later, shake is incredible. Made my way to the closest tire shop (was a discount tire) and BAM! The tires are off again! (only the fronts, rears are fine).

Any ideas?!?!
damn that sux bro

im back in iraq again, so ill have to wait till i get home and get the swifts installed, then do an alignment and re-balance all four wheels again...then see from there...