View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry no one likes my terminology. I just don't put gravy on it. It's my way of singling out the better system. When one unit is more superior than another, then that's what it is. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Some of you guys act as I insulted you personally. Plus along with some of the bad customer service reviews I've read here about Stillen.

I just want people to have the best system when spending there hard earned money. And from what I've seen there's still plenty of people who are new to all this and just jump on the first kit they see without doing the long research they should. I've seen first hand a Stillen kit placed on a 350 and produce NO additional numbers. NONE. I also don't feel yu have to have a personal experience with a particular part to make a judgement call. Research, comparisons, and other reviews will allow for someone to make a fair judgement call.

So out of respect for all of you guys and the sake of myself, I'll no longer comment here. PM me if you'd like to discuss further. I'll call you if you like.

Last edited by SPOHN; 06-11-2011 at 02:24 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote