View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 01:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

TO answer the question, YES! you should get the Basic kit. The kit has almost everything you need to get going. My purchase was very satisfying, because before the Adams stuff, I was using just off-the-shelf crap. That and the PC made a world of difference. Be prepared to spend the entire day or a couple of days getting it done. I am going to add the 4" pad and backer for the future to help with the small areas.
Adams is great stuff for my Z.