View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 PM   #23 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Yeap... Nissan is great for no updates and quarterly price hikes of $200 every 3 months. Then the new model year jumps up at about $400. So the base car has gone up 2 grand in 3 years and the only feature to show for it are heated mirrors... WhoooHooo. Furthermore the Z is not selling. Its soon to be out-powered and definately out-torqued by the genesis coupe, yet prices go up and features are nill. I love the Z so other cars don't come to play for me but, that's some very sh1tty business on Nissans part. The enthusiasts already own the car. In order for this car to survive it needs new buyers. In order to get new buyers it needs a price competitive package. Luckily the Z is in a class by itself. Its the only reason they can barely break 10k in sales annually. But we need at vleast 15k in sales annually for this car to even be considered for a next generation model.
I know they are going thru serious sh1t in japan. But they need to stimulate there economy so they must stay resilliant by remaining competitive.
"BINGO"! We have a winner!

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote