View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GingaBreadMan View Post
I have noticed there r a lot of complaints about engine harshness. Generally my rule of buying a vehicle in it's 1st year of production is a bad idea. U should wait until all the kinks r worked out. I wanted 2 wait til year 2 but things ended up working out differently. Even with it's very few shortcomings I am very pleased wit the vehicle. I plan on tuning the hell out of the car so hopefully any problems that would have occurred I would have already changed that part. Enjoy ur automobile and the satisfaction u get from spanking the asses of other sport cars.
It's people like us to find issues for others to reap the rewards besides if everyone had that mentality there wouldn't be any problems to fix cause there would be no problems that's the price of being the first on a first year model. just an observation. I didn't learn since I also own a 70.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote