View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
zSHARPz
Base Member

Drives: 03 Mercedes ML 350
zSHARPz is on a distinguished road
Default Some input would be great...

As you can tell, I drive a car that isn't a 370z, but I'm planning on getting one soon!
More likely than not, it would be a 2011 370z nismo (unless I can wait for the 2012 model).

I have a few questions though:
1) I'm having trouble choosing to get it in black or white. I'm mainly wanting black, but I feel the color doesn't stand out and gets dirty too quickly (hard to maintain a good waxy look). What do you suggest?
2) How does the nismo's exhaust sound? I'm unsure if I should switch it out.
3) Is the nismo mod friendly? Or is it pretty much to be used as is (probably an obvious question, as if one were to want to mod a 370z, the sport/base package would be better).
4) Would it be a decent commuter? I plan on driving around 17 miles a day for school (one way).
5) How does it fare during the winter? I live in Oklahoma which is quite notorious for its cruddy weather (especially the ice storms)
6) The following answer might be bias (as it is a 370z forum), but if you were in my situation, with a car that could trade in for ~$33k, would you get a nismo 370z or something else? (335xi bmw, mustang gt, etc)

Thank you very much!
zSHARPz is offline   Reply With Quote