View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 08:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
kdoske
Track Member

Drives: 800whp Unicorn FI Z
kdoske is on a distinguished road
Default Pickup New 370z on 18July09!!!! w/pics

So Exited, just put the down payment on my new 370z Touring, Monterey Blue and Persimmon Interior!!!!!!! I live in Louisiana and I purchased it from a dealer in TN. Why so far??? Because its the exact car I wanted and I got it for a few hundred over invoice.

I actually followed the advice in the 'how I got my 370z at dealer invoice' thread and it worked. I searched the internet for every dealer I could find who had the exact car I wanted and emailed them ALL!!!! Some responded and some didn't. This dealer I went with was actually really nice on the phone and really did try to get the car to me as cheap as possible, or at least he did a good job of pretending he was anyway. Which, in its own right, probably earned him a couple hundred anyway!

Regardless I fly out tomorrow to go pick it. I will spend the night at a motel and the salesman is picking me up that morning at 8am and taking me to sell me my car first thing--hows that for service! The drive home will take about 8 hours and add about 500 miles to my car. I haven't read what the break in instructions are but I just downloaded the owners manual and I will attempt to make it happen on my 8 hour drive home.

I am really excited and cant wait to hold those keys in my hand and push that button to crank her up! I look forward to becoming an active member to this thread and reading all about my new obsession! Pics Below!

For those of you that are STILL interested I just wanted to add that this car converted me from a SS Camaro . I know I know, two totally different cars. I actually had a SIM SS Camaro on order, placed in April. The first dealer I ordered it from is being shut down by GM. The second dealer I ordered from basically told me I wasn't getting my car from them anymore either but never really said they where closing. I started looking for a THIRD dealer and realized how stupid this really is. Do I really want to purchase a car from a company that is bankrupt? Anyway to make a long story short I found the car above and I am in love. I am almost 1000000% sure that I will love THIS CAR 1000000000000x more then I would have ever loved that camaro. Don't get me wrong the camaro is a nice performance car but this car fills in the gaps that I feel the Camaro is really missing out on (interior mainly).
kdoske is offline   Reply With Quote