View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #9 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I was kind of in the same dillema when I was purchasing my Z. I've always been a fan of black sports cars because when done up right, they look sick. But I'm also partial to blue as it's a less common color than black. I had never seen the MR Blue we have avaialable in person to completely judge the color. I'd only seen pictures that made me think it was a kind of Robins Egg light blue which just didn't work for me.

I was debating on which one to order from the factory direct then I found out a black one was coming right to me. So I quickly put a hold on it and locked it down. Looking back, I wish I had been more patient and decided that it was okay to wait for a blue one to come in and get what I wanted with all the options I wanted.

Also, and its up to you how you wanna take it, but taking care of the black and keeping it looking 'black' is a chore. I enjoy it and thank goodness, cause if not, I'd have a bad day lol It's soooo hard to keep clean haha.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote