View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gardus350z
Base Member

Drives: 04 Nissan 350Z L2 M6
Gardus350z is on a distinguished road
Default New FULL exhaust under development: Supersprint

Hi guys, I have a few pictures of my friend's car, he got a very nice deal from Supersprint as his car is being used as a development car.

He had an Invidia Q300 exhaust but it was too quiet, he just wanted it to be a bit louder but was offered a full exhaust with long tube headers and sports cats at cost price...

I think we can expect very good results...

I think this is a unique design for the 370...they used this for the Porsche Turbo race exhaust and for the M3 E92. There's no x-pipe, the two exhaust line are connected between the two mufflers.

Look how thin the stock pipes are! The endpipes are still a WIP

Test pipes...these will be replaced by sports cats. Look how restrictive and short are the oem headers! I think they release a lot of heat judging from the thermal shielding.

Here is the best part...42 to 45 mm step-design headers. The rest of the system is 63.

What do you think? I've seen around here you rate the F.I. and the PPE headers...of the two the F.I. seem the most similar.
What cat brand do they use? I've seen on their website they are 300 cpsi units.
In this new system they will be HJS 1st grade (not in the pictures), 200 cpsi, guaranteed to not turn the CEL on on euro4 cars.

I've seen just the dyno for the catback and stock, if I remember correctly it was 335 stock and 346 catback (crank HP, corrected), best of 4-5 launches each.
What kind of increase should we expect? Is there a dyno run of a 370z with a full system without any other mods?

I'm very curious to see how it sounds with the full system.

Last edited by Gardus350z; 06-10-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Gardus350z is offline   Reply With Quote