View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 01:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
chops
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: NA
chops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond reputechops has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian View Post
the used car market is up, but it's mainly on "everyday" fuel efficient and passenger vehicles...the prices are up on the cars that people "NEED", not "want"...gas guzzlers and big trucks are still taking a hit...sports cars aren't necessarily a need for most people, therefore your trade-in value won't be as high as you think....if you have what most dealerships considered a "cash" car, or something like a Camry/Corolla type of cars, those cars are bringing in the money and prices for them are up right now....

I'd say you'll probably get a bid around $23.5k - $24k for your 2009 if you were to take it to the dealership
yup. my 06 corolla i bought brand new for 15k OTD. kbb has it listed for something like 11k in "good condition" and 10k in fair. the car was advertised as 38mpg? crazyness!
chops is offline   Reply With Quote