View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:22 PM   #173 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I was referring to the 370Z's engine regarding power. The GT-R is an awesome performance machine. I have even considered buying a left-over '12 in '13, but the fact that I don't like Japanese cars is keeping me from it. Their thinking is backward from mine and I don't like that. I'm sure it's fine with many, but when I look at the suspension, etc. on a corvette, I think "Hey, I would have done that that way, too!" and when I look at the suspension on my Infiniti, I think "WTF is that for? All it does is make creaking noises!?!" Sadly, the dealership doesn't know, either. Meh. I just have a problem with the Japanese thinking when it comes to design. I'm sure they feel the same about American cars.

As to the Elise, it's a tin can. Might as well say "Look what a Gixxer 1300 does with it's tiny engine!" Except the Gixxer is fast and the Elise is not.
Ah, I thought you were dogging the GTR's power numbers. Fair enough.

Lotus Elises are fast. Obviously not as fast as sport bikes , but awfully quick around a circuit!
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote