View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #64 (permalink)
Vinny
Base Member

Drives: 09 Fairlady Z tt
Vinny is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by toner123 View Post
lol already did this a while ago and he said he would send some packages over to me. I am not in a dire rush but plan on doing this in the winter and want to know what to expect. I think everyone knows me by now that if I want something I am going to call him if I need it. Hell i did spend like 12 k with GTM so I am not bashfull to talk to him. Was just wondering if he posted it becausae if he did then I don't need to call him
In the same position. I'd like to get the parts I need ordered ASAP! I spoke to a local shop about this issue but it didn't really get me anywhere. I was told I needed a full short block, valve work, new fuel pump, oil pump, head gaskets. Studs, valve work, and would be in for a $15k + job..

Seeing as though I'm currently running at 540whp, I find that hard to believe. I know the common answer is to call and speak to sam, but sam is very busy and doesn't always get around to sending out packages to everyone who asks. (not a bash at sam in any way, Just saying that he has a lot on his plate!)

I also only see the vq35 shortblock on the GTM website, so if anyone can shed some light on this, please do!

Last edited by Vinny; 06-09-2011 at 09:41 AM.