View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samich View Post
I'm buying a 370z soon and I found a used 2009 370Z touring w/ sport package with 18,000 miles, going for a little more than $29,000. Or I could get a brand new one with just the sport package for around $33,000. The used one sounds like a good choice. I was just wondering what you guys think. Are there any problems with the first 2009 370Zs?
Question to ask yourself - You are buying a sportscar. Road noise, speed, insurance and fun. DO you need a luxury car. Get the touring for the added luxury touches. If not find a 2010 with sport. I did.
It had 601 miles from new. I got it for 29K$. You dont need to pay more for an older car. Get the latest one you can within your budget.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote