View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 05:22 AM   #221 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
Suggestion:

you know those 4 lil pieces on the OEM spoiler (dont know what they are call but ones that surrounds the outer and third brake light)

it 'might' look better if you guys make a CF cover that cover those as well, same shape/size but it will flow better with the new spoiler since they are all one piece
Something like what I did? This is a Mine's CF rear spoiler add-on with an OEM CF spoiler:

Not the greatest photo but if you notice those parts you mention are showing as CF just like the Mine's piece. The rest of my spoiler is Monterey Blue:

I like that as people come to check out the rear spoiler add-on, if they look close enough they will see the extra CF around those parts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg user2667_pic24731_1290830546.jpg (34.0 KB, 548 views)
File Type: jpg user2667_pic24905_1291175829.jpg (60.8 KB, 548 views)