View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #6718 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
The AbFlug rear bumper is installed and fitted. They have added the matte black tight weave mesh in all the opened sections. There was a small section of the air ride suspension that was visible but they built a steel reinforced plate painted black which is now protecting the air ride suspension. I believe the Varis hood will be installed this week.

This leaves the Central 20 side skirts. There is still a slight leak in the air ride suspension so that will be fixed next week. The headlights are the only issue.....they are still sitting at the body shop waiting for me to send them somewhere for modification but I just don't know where or who I want to use.

When will you see it.......I'll take a guess and say 9 July hopefully.