View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Thanks Dustin! I love being prepared before diving into a project. This damn oil cooler has been way too much of a project since I installed it a year ago.

Hopefully it's just the torque. If I recall, when I originally installed the plate I didn't have the 1" socket. So I ended up hand tightening and then screwing on the oil filter which I assumed would tighten it further. Best guess is I just need to get the right socket and tighten her up.

I'll post back how it turns out this weekend. Most problems I run into with this car tend to be unusual and will probably benefit the forum members to hear about .