View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 02:24 PM   #16 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
133 ft/lbs.

I don't have it on my car yet, and the axle hub lock nut is good and tight. I did have the problem on my previous car, the G35 at about the 2 year mark. The dealer performed the axle rotation/lubrication as mentioned in the TSB and it was gone after that.
thanks! i will keep this in my notes and make it habit to check the torque from time to time. i might even be able to reach it without removing my wheel since i dont use center caps on my Weds. (not sure, will see)

i do remember reading about this in the G35 forums as well. luckily my 04 G35C has not had this noise the last 7yrs, but if it ever makes this noise i know wat to do.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote