View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 08:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC View Post
i would expect much to change throughout the summer either
I assume you meant to say "wouldn't", not "would." Correct?

Just more to speculate about I guess. I always have the worst luck with this sort of thing. I wait for a car and then I wait until just the wrong time. My wife is a very optimistic person, but after 15 years together she is even saying how my luck sucks with this sort of thing.

Again, loosing cars just adds to the fire about prices going up. They have to try an recoup their losses at least some I would think. That blows.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to just wait it out and see. The only plus side I see right now is that I'll be saving my money away in the mean time. Maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky with a sooner allocation.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote