View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 01:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
fryzia23
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 MB 370Z NISMO
fryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond reputefryzia23 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Black or White???

So this past MDW I finally worked out a deal with one of my local dealers. I put down the deposit for black nismo and have the dealer locate the car for me. I was told today that theres no black nismos available in my area. I think the closest is around 1000 miles away. The dealer also told me that theres a white one available and they could get it for me instead. I really like white one as well but i think I would rather get black. I really dont know what to do. I always wanted white one at first but when I saw a black on black nismo on the street (I think it was Nismo370's car) I started thinking if the black wouldnt be nicer. Also Ive never saw a white nismo in person but I have a pearl white Mazdaspeed 3 and it looks beautiful in that color. So right now I dont know if I should wait until black one is available around my area or get one now in white. Maybe I could meet one of the members here that has a white nismo. I live in north jersey. It could deff help me to make up my mind. thanks
fryzia23 is offline   Reply With Quote