View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 11:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Soggy
Base Member

Drives: 1987 300ZX
Soggy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Soggy
Default North/Central NJ Meet In Secaucus

This is basically a copy from the my350z.com forums. My buddy Steve reached out to me and told me about this Z meet.I was thinking we should have some z31s' come out to represent! Definitely make an effort to come out and have a good time with all of us.I'll be snapping some pictures too

Jersey meets have been weaksauce lately this year. It's time to revive the meet scene and have some fun while keeping it civilized and organized!

Address: ShowPlace 14 Theater 650 Plaza Drive Secaucus, NJ 07094 (meet behind the theater and watch out for the speed bumps)

When: every thursday starting June 9
Time: 8pm till whenever

Who can come? = Z/G owners only so far
(let's try and keep this meet on the low for now so it doesn't suffer the same fate as jersey meets in the past always do)

Why this spot? = it's located near major highways, there's a lot of good places to eat, the roads are smooth around here, plus I think its a good centralized location for those in NJ and NY cause it's 5 mins from Lincoln tunnel.

Security/police issues? = no police patrol usually but there's security, if we keep noise level down and go eat at the restaurants once in a while, then i assume they won't bother us and treat us like customers rather than loiterers.

Z owners are responsible so we all know what not to do. let's make this meet successful and hopefully last till the summer/fall.