View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Hey br0, welcome home! The best port to go to is the one in LA since it's pretty easy to get to from the airport. I flew from Phx to LA and caught a cab ($60) to the port, had them inspect it and I was gone inside 2 hours.

As for AZ, they don't require emmissions on cars 2007 and newer. So you won't need that. The registration fee for our car I believe was around $450 if you're not getting custom tags.

With AZ I believe you can take your info to the DMV and register it there and get your temp tags you take with you to the port. Your car will come with US tags from Italy correct, or did you have Italian tags? If you have the ones with USA on them, they will cover you back to AZ no problem.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote