View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atropine View Post
i installed an AE cooler on mine and have used a simple blockoff plate during the winter. went with the AE so i could have peace of mind in being aggressive during the hot nevada summers. There were a few reviews on this forum about still overheating at the track with some of the other coolers. i don't have any personal experience with any cooler other than the AE, but i am pleased with it. i also just swapped in a set of Hawk HP+ front pads for track day and noticed a big difference. good luck!
You will outgrow the HP+ very quickly, they don't have a particularly high heat tolerance, just a high bite. You'll notice it more in the tracks with heavy braking zones where you have to slow down from 130 to 40 mph as that generates a massive amount of heat and causes temporary pad fade.