Thread: Tampa Car Meets
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 11:14 PM   #21 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

What's up guys n gals! Instead of our typical meet this week, we decided to bump up the FUN level...by taking it to the track!!!

This Thursday, there is an awesome discount deal at Bradenton--$10 to run and/or watch...yes, that includes the tech card!!! Thats like half price!!

Run what you brung! I dont care if you are in a lambo, civic, or minivan...you will have a blast driving down the track!

It's a chance to really push your car to the acceleration limit LEGALLY and with the safety of an NHRA sanctioned track.

I want to see everyone out here, and make sure to invite your friends and family out to support and join in on the fun!

The person who gets the highest trap will get....COOKIES...FROM TAMPA CAR MEETS....oh yeah, thats right...fresh outta the oven Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookies.

SO>>>Details....

We will meet at Peabody's at 5:45pm, and will leave at 6:00pm sharp!!!
We will cruise out there going SPEED LIMIT. It's totally cool if you want to go earlier, or if you would like to get there later, but I would like to have a nice group to cruise out for PHOTOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I can't wait to see what my car runs...I'm sure you have always wanted to know your capabilities and your car's capabilities are too!

Hope to see you all out there! hit me up if you have any questions

SQ

make sure to RSVP: Log In | Facebook
ssqpolo is offline   Reply With Quote