View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:57 PM   #44 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanx1 View Post
LOL at your car being held hostage, I don't know why you had troubles with D&L, I've had tons of work done there and they used to wash my car every week without any issues. Now tell us the truth Shahid, did the owner catch you looking at his daughter and wife funny? Come on, tell us

I think that misunderstanding might have been the source of your misfortune.
No!

It did get me really angry though. I was probably like 1-2 minutes away from calling the police. BTW, how much did you pay for your tail light? He was asking me $200, which is when I told him that I would get it done from somewhere else. Worst part was that I skipped class to get there on time
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote