View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 07:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORRUPT View Post
Thanks for the help guys but wellit was an easy project gone bad. Seems most times the easier the job the more difficult it turns out for me and the harder ones seem easier. After sawing the end of the stock shifter in order to get the necessary pieces of I managed to see that indeed the metal insert that is in the shift knob was in fact turning in the knob itself and would have been impossible to get out. The little black o rings on the ams shifter were also a pita to keep on and the black rubber piece that fits on top of the white shifter cup would not stay on in any way shape or form so i removed it totally, hope it isnt that important. If it is well T.F.B. check out the pic below to see how much fun I had. I also have to go buy a new shift knob now too. Gotta love cars!!!
lol I feel ya, Korrupt. I had a project go terribly wrong that should have been really simple. Replacing my accelerator pedal, I sheared the bolts that hold it in. Then, I got a screw remover kit, and the bits for that snapped off inside the bolts' bodies.

150 dollar pedal job cost me 600 bux.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote