View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
nynhex
Base Member

Drives: 370z
nynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Econ View Post
Do they really?

cause konig, doesnt make 20x9's. I really dont know where you get all this misguided knowledge from, however if your looking for dubs, 20x8.5 is the widest they go for the fronts (even the 19" dont come 19x9), Also, the offsets (+25) are not bad.

once again, i appreciate your concern, but you really need to get your info straight prior to posting.
Agreed, 20x8.5 is as big as as they go and 20x10 in the rear. I know because I am buying a set today from Discount Tire. They had to ship direct from Konig and for the inconvenience I got them for 220/piece.

Good luck with the sale but I think if anything you should do 1000 shipped. The yellow while different seems to be throwing folks off. (shrug)