View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:24 AM   #13 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeeZee View Post
Those wheels are off the chains bro! I don't what some are talking about, when they say they're ugly. They're infinite x better than people who use bling bling chrome, thinking that a 370 is Escalade.
[/QUOTE=Zerefian;]I was hoping you would put those on your 370 man. One reason I never went through with buying them was because with a drop and some spacers they would be great for your car....grats on finally putting them on man.

It seems the 370 forum members have different tastes then the 350 forums.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys I appreciate the compliments. I really thought about/want some 19" 1pc. forged but I think these will work with the right size tires. I'm just worried about the offset on the front after getting the wider tires and a drop. Hope it works out !

As far as taste goes..they'll come around !
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote