View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:54 PM   #41 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
A couple of us have had positive experiences with D&L. I don't know why they treated you like crap.
I have no clue either, but I thought It would be good to let others know. That way, they can be prepared in case D&L guys want to try something like that again. I will say this, do not give them your car or keys until you work everything out and authorize them to start working on the car. I went in just to get a price quote and they started working on my car without my permission. Then they wanted to charge me for the tint they already cut and were refusing to give me back my car unless I paid them. They did give them back after a little arguing, but not before calling me a jerk and telling me to get the Hell out. Just be careful if you go there guys.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote