View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 02:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Had a good experience with Christian Auto Body in Laurel where I got my spoiler installed. They got it done in less than an hour and did a great job as well. It only cost me $80 too

Had a horrible experience with D&L tinting in White Marsh. Didn't get any work done from them, but they tried to hold me hostage and blackmail me. I'm sure the quality of their work is fine, but their customer service is the absolute worst I've ever seen/experienced.

Xlnt tint down in Owings, MD (NOT Owings Mills) did a hood job with my tint and for a good price as well. The vinyl on my tail lights is starting to peel off, but they are going to fix it for free. Jeff at Xlnt Tint has been very nice and helpful throughout this while process. He's willing to adjust his schedule with mine and even stayed an hour past his usual closing time to finish working on my car.
A couple of us have had positive experiences with D&L. I don't know why they treated you like crap.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote