View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
davidyan
Base Member

Drives: PG 370Z Sport 6MT
davidyan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasaline View Post
Hello!

I have been looking at 370z and been getting pricing from dealers. On dealer offered me 3000 off touring models or 2000 off base models of MSRP.
Would do you guys think of this deal?

Also, I am having a very difficult time in deciding if I should get the base+sport or touring since my budget is around 32k. Keep in mind i will not be tracking the car at all also (going to be my DD).

So for the touring it would be around 32k before fees and base + sport will be around 31k before fees.

Thanks for your input!

If you are on a budget, the base + sport without the touring package will offer you the exact same thing in terms of performance. I thought I would mention this since you said you aren't going to track the car. The base with sports or even without sports has the same engine as the touring.

The sport package which looks like you will at least get also has the syncro rev match, 19 inch wheels and spoiler.

Adding the touring touring will offer you (in addition):

- Bluetooth phone
- leather plus faux suede
- homelink
- Bose sound system
- heated seats
- trunk privacy cover
- the ability to get navigation- you have to have touring then get nav on top of it if you want a nav.
- some other minor items.

With the base+sport only, you should be able to get it for $30K - $31K. I paid $31K for this exact package which is $600 below invoice. That was a pretty good deal and is better than the VPP program many are using.

The best deal someone got on the base + sport that I've seen to date is $30K even, so if I were you I would try to get that too. (Note these prices do not include sales tax and license).

This should put you within your budget. If you want a base + sport + touring, you will likely be above $32K or just around it.
davidyan is offline   Reply With Quote